Younger than 16 years old
If you are under the age of 16, you need permission from your parents or legal guardian to use our Website and Services.
We will not keep your personal data any longer than we need it for the purposes described earlier.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your permission, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we will only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data.
Without your permission, we will never pass on your data to other countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
In order to be able to offer our Website and Services, we process personal data. The term "personal data" means information that can be used to identify you as a person. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Legislation.
We do everything we can to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, use, modification or distribution of your personal data by unauthorized persons. As a result, those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files that contain personal data
- Securing network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser via the server of a website. The browser then saves the file in your device. Your device will receive a unique number, with which our site will recognize the device later.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. Cookies will no longer be stored when you visit our Website. But beware: without cookies, our Website may not work that well.
What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
We also collect some information from you that is not personal when you use our Website, such as:
- The name of the browser that you use
- The operating system that you use
- The service provider with which you have internet access
We will only use your data for the above purposes, or for a purpose that is closely related to this. So your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
The information we collect from you is personal. You, therefore, have the following rights:
- You can ask us to view your data;
- You may ask us for correction, limitation or erasure of your data;
- You can ask us for a copy of your data. We can also pass this copy on to your request to another party so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that we are processing your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your permission to process your data. From the moment you withdraw the permission, we may no longer process any data from you.
ul. Jana Kilinskiego 2, 30-308 Krakow
+(48) 796 049 788